Hi again everyone!

Welcome to 411Overkill, Pop in here and introduce yourself
Komadyret

Hi again everyone!

Unread post by Komadyret »

It's bee years. Some may even stopped believing.
Thank you very much to Cannon and Vinster for relentlessly waiting it out and grabbing the opportunity to reclaim the domain.

I really hope this will again be a great place to hang out. I've missed the companionship :)

As for me, I'm still living in Elvegård, a small village in Narvik in Norway.
Gaming and overclocking has been reduced to almost nothing, but the urge is still there.
I've maneuvered my way from being a truck driver 8 years ago, to a position with a lot of freedom, no formal responsibility for economical result, and no staff-management tasks. I'm now a senior dispatcher at Norwegian Post, and involved in tasks ranging from sales-support, traffic and production planning and management support. Merry times, but busy and time consuming, as there are lots of people relying on the support and guidance I deliver.
The last 2 years I've been handpicked to do functional and process testing on a new set of TMS systems we're hoping to implement over the next year, so there has been a lot of traveling and lot of frustration in testing unfinished software :lol:

Hope to see this place grow again to its former glory, and to be a part of it!

Thank you
Regards, Torbjørn

Vinster
Site Admin

Re: Hi again everyone!

Unread post by Vinster »

Glad to see you back Koma. Congrats on testing unfinished software. It's always a fun thing.

Vin

CaNNon
Site Admin

Re: Hi again everyone!

Unread post by CaNNon »

Great to see you again K, hidden in a post office... you don't hear speed demon playing in the background do you?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jokes aside I'm glad your doing well and a hangout sounds great to me!