Division 2 Thread

PC games of all styles, and vintage
Vinster
Site Admin

Division 2 Thread

Unread post by Vinster »

I like Division 2, I keep up with it. I've had multiple profiles but since the last big update I've scaled them back and only have 1 main profile.

I've never tried Hardcore. though I've been wanting too, but I spend a lot of time in my main profile that I don't think I could manage more than one profile right now.

Since the games release, I've logged about 550hrs in the game. most I've ever spent in any game in my history of gaming (just over 30 years of gaming).

The funny thing is with DIV2, I've was never in to Skyrim, even made fun of a friend back in 2011/2012 for playing it too much, I've realized this is the exact same thing, just modern... lol... joke is on me for being a idiot on that one... I've since apologized to my buddy lol.

My handle Vinster411, I'm in a clan but we have 50 members and 5-10 members are always active. But you can shoot me a friend request. as long as you note your handle here or send me an private message, I'll accept the friend request.

I have a high DPS build, can't quite do heroics on my own, but not too far off right now.

Vin

FeLiX

Re: Division 2 Thread

Unread post by FeLiX »

Vinster wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:20 pm
I like Division 2, I keep up with it. I've had multiple profiles but since the last big update I've scaled them back and only have 1 main profile.

I've never tried Hardcore. though I've been wanting too, but I spend a lot of time in my main profile that I don't think I could manage more than one profile right now.

Since the games release, I've logged about 550hrs in the game. most I've ever spent in any game in my history of gaming (just over 30 years of gaming).

The funny thing is with DIV2, I've was never in to Skyrim, even made fun of a friend back in 2011/2012 for playing it too much, I've realized this is the exact same thing, just modern... lol... joke is on me for being a idiot on that one... I've since apologized to my buddy lol.

My handle Vinster411, I'm in a clan but we have 50 members and 5-10 members are always active. But you can shoot me a friend request. as long as you note your handle here or send me an private message, I'll accept the friend request.

I have a high DPS build, can't quite do heroics on my own, but not too far off right now.

Vin
Gutterz and i played the first one, sounds like it might be worth trying out, we played wildlands, red dead, cod, and just keep jumping from game to game, seems i cant find that game, a game that keeps my interest lol, red dead is fun, just gets repetitive after a min

Vinster
Site Admin

Re: Division 2 Thread

Unread post by Vinster »

Div 2 is only on uplay/ubisoft. it can be repetitive but I try to keep my attention span short it's continuously new.. lol

I got it on sale along with the recent New York Expansion.. by far the game I've spent the most hrs on.. as long as you like grinding for gear and now that they've added seasons. there is different things to peruse.

Myself and a few friends are in a clan, but it wouldn't be a big deal to leave there and start a 411 Clan if there was enough interest. I just would want to make sure there would be enough interest as I've help build the clan I'm in now.

Vin